Our aim is to accommodate tenants and provide support to individuals therefore there are conditions to the tenancy. Once you have agreed to the conditions of the tenancy agreement this is a legal agreement laying out our and your legal rights.
Tenants are responsible for;
- Paying rent on time. If you have any problems, please tell us immediately as we may be able to help.
- Treat your property as your home.
- Treat your property and communal areas in a reasonable way and keep them in good condition.
- Be a good neighbour and not do anything that will disturb or annoy those living near you. Additionally, make sure the people you live with and your visitors do not do anything to disturb or annoy anyone.
- Report the repairs we are responsible for quickly and allow access for the work to be completed.
- Ending a tenancy. Email to email@example.com or write us a letter and send to Central Housing, St Pauls square Birmingham B3 1RU.